Mechanical Engineer – New Product Development
Expressions of interest are sought from Mechanical Engineers with interest and displayed experience in product development.
MineARC, a successful local company, is expanding on a new product division focused on research and development. Proposed projects include active helmet and lighting design to specialised gas monitoring solutions.
The new product division combines the type of work and entrepreneurial spirit normally associated with a start-up company, with the stability of funding and job security of an established company.
Because of the large scope of work, a number of tasks that would traditionally be separated into specialists roles will be combined, depending on the interests and skills off the successful applicants.
Experience and/or knowledge in any of the following would be highly sought after:
- Design of injection moulded products
- Design and an understanding of mechanisms
- Battery technology, especially Lithium and other emerging technologies
- Design of intrinsically safe and/or hazardous area products
- Design of custom air-conditioners and refrigeration units
- Administration of database applications, such as ERP systems, document management systems and Internet of things cloud storage
- Drafting skills including 3D parametric, and 2d schematics (P&ID and Electrical)
- Simulation experience, including but not limited to, Finite Element Analysis and Computational Fluid Analysis using Solidworks
Due to the large number of applicants, automated filtering and sorting tools will be used. For your application to have a good chance of success, it should comply with the following requirements:
- All documents must be submitted in MS Word format
- The resume, must contain this exact phrase “I am legally permitted to work in Australia, and I currently reside in the Perth metropolitan area”
- File naming convention FULL NAME – DOCUMENT TYPE – DATE, for example:
– EMMA JOHNSON – RESUME – 2017-02-14
- Please include your salary expectations in your resume
– EMMA JOHNSON – COVER LETTER – 2017-02-14