When utilised as part of the full System Intelligence network, GuardIAN can provide a range of additional diagnostic features. For Refuge Chambers with a MineARC Compressed Air Management System (CAMS), the GuardIAN dashboard will provide vital information relating to the integrity of the internal refuge chamber atmosphere. An increase in CAMS activity would indicate a breach of the refuge chamber seal, thus sending an alert to designated personnel that there is a problem.
When utililsed in conjunection with MineARC's Aura-FX Digital Gas Monitoring System, GuardIAN will also provide real-time gas monitoring data and analysis. For more information regarding MineARC System Intelligence, visit minearc.com/systemintelligence.
- Internal streaming video monitoring (external optional)
- Emergency, remote monitoring of occupant well-being
- Standby mode monitoring & notifications
- VOIP video phone connectivity between the chamber & surface
- CAMS chamber integrity diagnostics (when used in conjunction with CAMS as part of the System Intelligence package)
- Aura-FX gas monitoring diagnostics (when used in conjunction with Aura-FX as part of the System Intelligence package)
- Automated system event logging & notification
- Fault logging & system diagnostics
- Internal & external environmental testing
- Responsive multi-device interface
- Quick view dashboard
- Event notification to designated personnel via email
- Smartphone and tablet connectivity
- Plug & play installation
REFUGE CHAMBER VIDEO MONITORING
Internal video monitoring is provided by a remote controlled, motion activated GuardIAN IP camera. External video monitoring is also available as an optional upgrade to the GuardIAN System.
Motion detectors on the IP cameras will notify GuardIAN to send out an email notice to designated staff with a still image alerting them to chamber usage. When activated, the cameras will send out a live, recorded stream of both the interior and exterior of the refuge chamber.
VOIP VIDEO PHONE
An added benefit of VOIP video phone access is that underground service and maintenance staff can make contact with technicians on the surface or even to be connected through to the MineARC Service Team for trouble shooting assistance.
SYSTEM MONITORING, EVENT LOGGING & FAULT DIAGNOSTICS
System faults, events and scheduled service notifications can be sent to designated personnel as email alerts; notifying them of upcoming service requirements, potential emergencies or system errors as they occur.
The responsive web interface is easily accessible from any computer, tablet or smartphone. Extra features like live video monitoring and event push notification are available through all devices including smart phones and tablets.