Stench gas is commonly used in underground ventilation systems as an alert gas for emergency evacuations. The powerful odour can be quickly dispersed throughout an underground mine to alert workers of impending danger.
The MineARC Stench Gas System is designed to suit noisy locations where alarms cannot be heard. The unit will send a clear and definitive odour in the event of an emergency, indicating the initiation of emergency response procedures.
MineARC Stench Gas is a non-flammable substance.
- Easy installation and simple operation via gas release valves
- Two 1L Stench Gas cylinders (100g Ethyl Mercaptan & R134 Propellent)
- Independent operation of cylinders
- Steel housing with reflective signage and viewing window
- Pressure gauge to indicate gas levels
- Stainless steel pipework and valving
- Tamper proof tags
- Mounting brackets
MANUAL SYSTEM – STANDARD FEATURES
Gas Release Valve
Stench Gas Cylinders