MineARC Training Chambers feature all of the major life-supporting features of a standard refuge chamber, including a scrubbing system, external mine air filter kit, battery bank and internal/external lighting and sirens. This allows sites to conduct comprehensive training in both the service and operation of all the vital componentry of a real-life MineARC Refuge Chamber.
- Aura-FX Fixed Gas Monitoring
- Refuge chamber control and scrubbing system (Series IV, Series III or ELVP)
- Chemical cartridge simulation props
- External mine air filter kit
- Oxygen candle (Standard Design models only)
- Air conditioning and dehumidifying system
- Four-battery bank to power control system
- Internal lighting
- External warning siren and strobe lights
- Communications system
- 4-person seating
- Training manuals and video
MINESAFE SD-SIV TRAINING CHAMBER
The MineSAFE SD-SIV Training Chamber is engineered based on the MineARC’s Standard Design refuge model and features the flagship Series IV controller and scrubbing system; the most advanced safe-refuge technology in the world. The system features improvements on the older Series III model, including:
- i.V.A.N (Intelligent Voice Audio Navigation); an on-board navigation assistant that guides occupants through operational procedures
- MARCISORB pre-packaged chemical cartridges
- Improved data logging capabilities
The Series IV Scrubber is also a feature of the ChemSAFE Standard Design chamber.
The SD-SIV chamber also features the new Compressed Air Management System (CAMS), MineARC’s latest innovation in providing external, breathable air to the refuge chamber.
MINESAFE CD-ELVP TRAINING CHAMBER
The MineSAFE CD-ELVP Training Chamber is engineered based on MineARC’s Compact Design refuge model and features an ELVP (extra-low-voltage-portable) control system.
The extra low voltage scrubber is also a feature of the TunnelSAFE range.
The CD-ELVP chamber also features the new Compressed Air Management System (CAMS), MineARC’s latest innovation in providing external, breathable air to the refuge chamber.
MINESAFE SD-SIII TRAINING CHAMBER
The MineSAFE SD-SIII Training Chamber is engineered based on the Series III refuge chamber model, which was on the market between the years of 2009 and 2013. The chamber features the Series III electrical control system and free-pour scrubber chemicals, which are no longer offered by MineARC Systems but are still supported and in use by many sites across the globe.
The SD-SIII chamber also features the original MineARC three-stage mine air filter pack; a method of providing external breathable air to the refuge chamber prior to the introduction of CAMS.