MINEARC AFRICA INTRODUCES SERVICE SCHOOL
MineARC is excited to announce that Service School is now available to clients in Africa!
We invite you to attend one of our FREE one-day courses, held monthly at our manufacturing facility in Johannesburg, South Africa. Once you have successfully completed the course, you will be officially certified to conduct your own chamber servicing for 24 months, removing the need for regular MineARC service visits.
Benefits of attending MineARC Service School:
- Become MineARC certified in chamber servicing for the next 2 years
- Brush up on your refuge chamber knowledge
- Learn about any chamber upgrades that may have become available throughout the year
- Quiz our highly trained technicians with any questions you may have
What you will learn on the day:
- The importance of regular and certified chamber servicing
- The critical role door seals and check valves play in maintaining effective positive pressure, and the correct procedure for replacement
- Testing the battery bank to ensure all individual batteries are holding the correct charge
- Calibrating both a digital and manual gas monitor
- Servicing the new MineARC Compressed Air Management System
- Performing system diagnostics on a Series IV and ELVP controller
We limit our training sessions to small groups in order to ensure everyone has the opportunity to be hands on in the workshop. For larger groups, we are happy to organise on-site training.
Interested in attending? Book a place at one of our upcoming training days as listed below:
- February 24th 2016 – HURRY! SPACES FILLING FAST.
- March 30th 2016 BOOK NOW
- April 27th 2016 BOOK NOW
- May 25th 2016 BOOK NOW
For further information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org