Audible voice alarms will prompt occupants to replace scrubbing chemicals or adjust oxygen supply levels into the refuge chamber as required.
When utilised as part of the MineARC System Intelligence network, Aura-FX provides real-time gas monitoring data and analysis to the surface via the GuardIAN Remote Monitoring and Diagnostics System dashboard. For more information regarding MineARC System Intelligence, visit minearc.com/systemintelligence.
- Real-time gas monitoring with live analysis
- Triple gas monitoring as standard (with option to monitor up to 11 gases if required)
- Internal chamber monitoring (with option to test external atmosphere if required)
- Intuitive scrolling digital display shows gas level trends
- Audible alarm and voice prompts of management procedures
- Ethernet connectivity allows remote monitoring over the network
- Secure, anti-theft in-built design
- Reduced risk of human error
- Greater servicing efficiency and cheaper replacement parts compared to other digital gas monitors