- Ensure your refuge chambers are compliant and covered by MineARC’s $20 million product liability insurance
- Receive a free annual audit on all MineARC Refuge Chambers
- Refuge Chamber certification and commissioning
- Priority response on service scheduling and assistance
- Full access to MineARC’s engineers, electricians and technical staff for product support and troubleshooting
- Ensure your technicians are correctly trained to service a Refuge Chamber by attending the MineARC Service School
- Automatic service scheduling, chemical expiry reminders and RSP re-orders
- Enjoy peace of mind that your Refuge Chamber fleet is operating optimally in case of emergency
Without regular refuge servicing, parts within the refuge chamber necessary to the ongoing performance of vital life-support systems (such as Oxygen supply, CO/CO2 scrubbing and air-conditioning), may become compromised and fail to work during an emergency.
MineARC MineSAFE Refuge Chambers require regular servicing every four months (effectively three times a year). TunnelSAFE and ChemSAFE require service every six months and, in the United States, CoalSAFE Refuge Chambers require servicing annually. This variance in service timelines is based on the number of consumables each refuge typically goes through.
During a service, a MineARC Technician will perform a full refuge chamber check; recommending and fitting replacement parts if necessary. Regardless of whether sites conduct their own service checks, MineARC recommends an on-site service check and safety audit every year to ensure servicing is being properly carried out.
WHAT DO YOUR REFUGE CHAMBERS REQUIRE FROM YOU?
- Plan a regular service schedule
- Decide who will conduct the servicing – a qualified MineARC technician or your own personnel
- If conducting your own servicing, ensure that personnel complete the free MineARC Service School and are certified to service a MineARC Refuge Chamber