WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF ATTENDING SERVICE SCHOOL?
- Become MineARC certified in chamber servicing for the next two years
- Brush up on your refuge chamber knowledge
- Learn about any chamber upgrades that may have become available throughout the year
- Quiz our highly trained technicians with any questions you may have
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ON THE DAY
- The importance of regular and certified chamber servicing
- The critical role door seals and check valves play in maintaining effective positive pressure, and the correct procedure for replacement
- Testing the battery bank to ensure all individual batteries are holding the correct charge
- Calibrating both a digital and manual gas monitor
- Servicing the new MineARC Compressed Air Management System
- Performing system diagnostics on a Series IV and ELVP controller
We limit our training sessions to small groups, in order to ensure everyone has the opportunity to be hands on in the training centre and receive the attention they require. For larger groups, we are happy to organise on-site training.
YOUR CERTIFICATION ID CARD